Friday, November 22, 2013

Pepakura Final Federico Villa

For my pepakura piece, I decided to continue with my Queen figure exploring how it would look with different digital applications and so I decided to build it using pepakura. I was really happy with the turn out and I learned a lot about assembling pepakura figures. I hope to make all of the pieces from the set and pitching it as an installation piece someday! Heres some pictures of the whole process.

As it got to the end the piece became a bit difficult to put together and despite all of the finger gluing the end result was completely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment