Monday, May 27, 2013

Audrey Dakin Serial Slicing Tooth

My inspiration started from being way to frustrated while I was working on a more complicated piece to serial slice. I went into the model bank and decided to take a molar and serial slice it so that it would be about 19 inches in hight.
I got a little bit epoxy happy and immediately started to cover the awesome lasercut pieces of wood so that I could sand it all down so that it would have a closer resemblance to a tooth.

I have quite a bit of sanding to do in order to make the surface smooth, but Im excited to be finishing this up so that I can take out the metal rods and have it weigh a little less.

No comments:

Post a Comment