Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Audrey Dakin: Pepakura - SCPT 250

Durring this demo I found it a little difficult to keep up, but with starting Maya two weeks before school ended I figured that it would be a little tough to grasp the program very well. Then we moved into Illustrator and the Pepakura program itself and then back into Rhino, I still haven't caught up with what I wanted to get done in those programs. I rendered a 3D form in Maya and got it into Illustrator, but I havent figured out how to convert the colors into the dots and hash marks. I will have to go back and re-watch the videos today to try and finish up this project to where I want it to be. Once I do get it printed out, I want to gesso the whole thing and then see what that looks like. Im not too sure of the final suffacing technique that I want to use but I think im going to experiment with this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment