Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tamela Sicay-Perrow Final Posting

This is my last post of the quarter. Over the course of this class, I've been inundated with a lot of information that will take a long time to synthesize. I can only hope to use a portion of it within the lifetime of my artistic career. The images included can hopefully show the extent of my apppreciation of the class and my education. This rendering is the final proposal of what I can imagine my fdm surface population turning into.And this is the produced abs printed fused-deposition modeling "egg" that was later painted to match the mettalic finish in the rendering previous. This following picture is a screen capture of the ideal of what the pepakura file for the final project could have produced. The final model is flawed and is not pictured here, but the synthesis of this idea will continue. Once completed, I will post again to show the potential of the idea being realized.

No comments:

Post a Comment