Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jeff Pruitt_CNC Mill_Update

Update on milling project. Looking at the results from the mill my original plan for my project doesn't look as feasible as before.

If I was to vacuum form this, most likely I wouldn't be able to remove the plastic from the piece, I did think of craft foam but I wished for something a bit more substantial and rigid. Instead I decided to make a mold of my form and make multiples for a modular tessellated product.

Thanks to Prof. Scott's generosity I was able to produce nine pieces. I'm not sure yet as to what to do with these nine pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment